Saturday, August 7, 2010

Christopher Paolini

Do you like dragons? Well, I have never really had a liking for dragons until I read Eragon by Christopher Paolini. Can you believe he wrote that book when he was only fifteen years old? The book is 503 pages long. WOW!!!!!! I don't think I will ever be able to write such a long book. His tale about a farm boy, Eragon, and his dragon, Saphira, was simply magical. Eragon was a 2003 bestseller and Christopher continued the series with two other books Eldest and Brisingr. The fourth and final book in the series it yet to be released. I can't wait. I've seen the movie, Eragon, but it's nothing compared to the book.

If you've read Eragon already, let me know what you think of it but if you haven't, I encourage you to read it. You can't go wrong!!



1 comment: